Wednesday 22 May 2013

Topshop Nail Varnish

Hello again :)

Today I'm going to do a review on a couple of Topshop nail varnishes that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I bought them on my trip to Leeds and was on a bit of a polish hype so wanted to try a couple of them out.

I bought the 'Air Kisses' which is a lovely bright blue and 'Parma Violet' which is a pastel purple colour. Both colours a love and think they look really nice together, I haven't plucked up the courage to wear the blue just on its own yet because it is very bright, however when the sun decides to show itself I might brave it then. 

I wore this the week I went away for my university trip and I have to say I was very impressed with the way that it stayed and hardly chipped the whole week. Saying that I was out and about and climbing up hill I think that they are very good polishes, have a long lasting time and are chip resistant. You do have to apply 2 coats to achieve the true vibrate colour.

The packaging was also a selling point, I have to admit I have a sucker for good packing and I just think the Topshop make-up just looks to lovely with the typography they use and the cute polka dot design. 




What is your favourite nail polish brand and colour? Would love to hear :)

Hope you enjoyed reading and speak soon 
Bye :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm probably the only person in the world who hasn't tried topshops cosmetic range!! it looks good though :)

    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these were my first two that I tried and I really like them :) I also bought the cream blush which I'm also loving :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these colours, Perfect for the summer!
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...