Tuesday 7 May 2013

Revision and Exams

Hello again :) today's post is a bit of a boring one but it's a large part of my life at the moment (unfortunately)

As with many other people my age and younger its coming to that time of the year where exams and revision take over your life because we are lead to believe they are the most important things in our life. For the past couple of months I've been getting ready for the final exams of my first year of university. Even though these do not count towards my final exam, me being me needs to prove to myself that I can do well and I also believe that this will help me with the transition of workload between years one and two of university. 



As you can see from the pictures revision makes my room a mess as I have all my books and notes around me at all times. I do stress quite a lot round exam time and as my first one is tomorrow lets just say i'm not exactly relaxed right now :P however it will all be worth while as I have such a long summer :)

So how do you cope with exams and revision? Got any tips?

Speck to you soon and hope you enjoyed reading 
Bye :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Katie!

    Don't worry too much about exams - it sounds like you're prepared!
    I just graduated from my undergraduate degree (actually my ceremony is this coming weekend), so I know what it's like.
    Make sure to stay organized, and take break often when studying - it helps to keep your brain sharp, even if you still feel fine!
    Also, don't spend too much time on the things you already know. Spend more time going over, and making notes on the information/content that you're less familiar with.

    Good luck! You'll do great :)
    xox, Rachel

    rachelsloves.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yeah that's what I'm trying to do :)
      Think ill need the luck :P
      xxx

      Delete
    2. P.S. Love your colour coding hahah

      Delete
  2. Good luck for your exams sweet! I've got an essay due tomorrow, I think it's going to be a long night for me haha

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yesterday's went alright, last ones tomorrow! Just want them over with, hope your essay went okay :) x

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your exams! I graduated from the University 2 years ago so I've already forgot how it was, haha... so I guess I don't have any tips. You just cope :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...