Thursday 25 July 2013

Weekend Make Up Bag

Hello again :)

As I live drive away from most of friends and my boyfriend it means that I normally end up staying over at their houses. I thought I would show you the typical make-up that I take with me (in summer) and some of my staple products :) 


Brushes take a lot of space up in my make-up bag so I try and keep it to the basics and not take anything pointless!These are my main brushes I would say that I use every day! There is my MAC 190 for foundation and 150 for blush :) I love these and they are my only MAC brushes with I have to say makes me a bit sad :P I also have my HnM power brush with I really need to replace because it's not the best for will do for now. My oldest one is from CID and its an angled contour brush which I use for bronzer, this is such a nice brush and has served me well. Smaller ones are concealer from superdug, lip from bodyshop and base shadow from Real Techniques :) 


Smelly stuff and skin care is my smallest section. I know I should properly take more with me but this seems to do me :) my perfume of chose this week was my summer no.1 from CK, as you can see its nearly all gone so will be in my future 'empties' post :) I have just started using this deodorant from Dove which I saw on Kate Snooks blog and I have to say I really like it so far :) skin care is very limited with my testers from No7 which I have to say I'm not to keen on but they are supper small and easy to take with me :) lip care is a big thing for me because I have really dry lips :/ I have used Carmex for a while and love it for its price and yesterday when I was in Boots I bought balmi's new lip balm in mint which is so cute and smells amazing!!   


Now to the good stuff, make-up :) some of this does change depending what I want to use but this was my chose as I wanted to test some new products this week :) my normal foundation is Clinques even better in the shade 02 fair, I do really like this foundation but I can't wait to buy a new one because I love testing foundations out :) concealer on the travel is my collection in 2 light, everyone raves about this and it really is worth the hype! My brighter at the moment is Bobbi Brown in Light Bisque but I believe they have changed the packaging of this now! Face power is MAC mineralise finish in medium which I really like and sets my make-up beautifully. Check products I have been testing out are MUA, bronzer in 2 and blush in Bon Bon and I have to say for £1 each they are really good :) my highlight is No7, its not the best but I like it because it has the different colours so I can pick one from my under brow and inner eye highlights :) in the summer I like minimal eye make-up so I only take my favourite liquid eye liner from collection, falsie's mascara, scandaleyes in 005 nude, 17 eyes in ivory coast which really has nothing in it anymore and MAC brow pencil in Brunette :) last if my lip colours, these are what change the most depending on my mood and what I'm wearing :P today's selection was Sleek in Mauve Over, MUA in 3 and Estee Lauder in Candy which I really love :)


Sorry is a waffled on a bit but wanted to include everything :P 

What's your staple make-up you take with you?

 Remember to follow me on BloglovinTwitter and Instagram if you've enjoyed :) 

Speak soon, Bye :) 

9 comments:

  1. It looks like you have your weekend bag routine down! And omgggg I want that little Balmi lip balm. That square packaging is so cute!

    AH and all of those MUA Products....so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha I have to, I properly use this more then my normal make up :P yeah I have to say I really do love MUA at the moment :) x

      Delete
  2. maybelline the falsies is my all time fave mascara! its so good :)

    http://beccahearts.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might have to agree with you :) x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! Carmex lip balm is awesome, I love mine!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I much prefer it t Vaseline or anything like that! xx

      Delete
  4. I would love to have a few MAC brushes in my collection - they are just so pricey! MUA on the other hand, is really affordable and I've heard pretty good things about their products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I got them for my birthday a couple of years ago and use them very day!! Yeah MUA is amazing for how cheap they are! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the look of the Balmi lip balm, I think it's the packaging, it just looks so cute!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...