Wednesday 31 July 2013

Instagram Challenge

Hello again my sweets,

I just wanted to let you all know that from the 1st of August I am going to be doing at least one picture a day on my Instagram! This might sounds a little strange because some people already do this but I want to use mine more but also this will be a mini version on the 31 pic challenge that some bloggers do on here which I have been thinking I might try in the future :)

So if you want so see some of my pictures and what I get up to day to day go check me out on Instagram :) lets see if I can keep it up :P



Hope to see you over there :)

Remember to follow me on BloglovinTwitter and Instagram if you've enjoyed :) 

Speak soon, Bye :) 



4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to do the 31 pic challenge too but I'm waiting till I get back to university to start! ^^

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same, thought this was a good starting point :) then do the proper challenge round Christmas or uni :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh looking forward to this!! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...