Friday 1 November 2013

Great British Bake Off

Hello again my sweets,

I can't believe its November today, but I have to say I am very excited for Christmas :D 

Last weekend I went home and as me and mum always do we did some baking :) so I thought I would show you some of the creations we made! I have to also admit that they were all consumed by my family because they were so good :)

The first thing we made was Cheese scones for breakfast :) I made fruit scones all the time at work and would admit I have mastered the art of them but never made cheese scones! We put so much cheese inside them and they were cooked to perfection :P and have so say a great way to start the day with lots of butter :)



We didn't want to bake any cakes because we never eat them all so thought cookies and biscuits would be the way forward :) these were just simple chocolate drop cookies but we put Terry's chocolate orange in them which I have to say really did make them :P We baked them on a large tray but when they came out they had just turned into one massive cookie so that's why they looked a bit hacked but just proves they really are homemade cookies! 






Mum loves peanut butter and I have just started to eating it as well so we thought we would make some simple peanut butter squares which just really consist of peanut butter, icing sugar and chocolate :P and as you can guess this made them pretty sicky sweet so we couldn't really eat a lot of it without feeling ill :P the mixture also got stuck to the glass contained so these also look very home made :P  


My boyfriend came over on the Sunday so we just bought a Ginger bread man kit from Morrisons and baked them as they are one of his favourite things :) saying it was a bought mix it was really nice and I think they turned out well! I had some problems cutting and transferring them onto the tray but for first timers it went well :) I would like to point out that my Boyfriend is doing Illustration at university but I was better at icing them :P




If you want any of the recipes just ask and I will find them out from my mum because I would recommend all of them :)

What's your favourite thing to bake? Which do you like to look of out of the ones we cooked?

Remember to follow me on BloglovinTwitter and Instagram if you've enjoyed :) 

Thank you for reading, Bye :)
xxx

4 comments:

  1. :O they all look delicious! Me and my housemates made things for halloween this week and I'm ashamed to ay i have eaten the most of everyone.
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I just love making little treats and never have the right stuff at university so make the most of the stuff at home :P xx

      Delete
  2. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh you've made me super hungry now! Love the gingerbread men, so cute!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...