Wednesday 15 January 2014

The Great and The Gorgeous

Hello again my lovelies 

Today Boots had 70% off their Christmas lines, so as I was passing by I thought it would be rude not to check it out :) 

I had my eye on this Ted Baker set before Christmas but I couldn't bring myself to spend £40 on it so when I saw it for £12 how could I resist!! This pack just looked so good and I loved everything inside it :) the packaging was so cute and I can't wait to test it all out :)



Shimmer Eye Cream, False Eyelashes and Glue, Eye Glitter and Liquid Eyeliner Pen


Bronzing Compact, Illuminating Liquid in Pearly Pink and Golden Glow



Lipstick Crayons in two colours



Nail Varnishes in two colours


Set of 4 Cosmetic Brushes 


This all the pieces look great, really pleased I invested in it :) 

Which piece do you like the look at? Did you get anything in the 70% off sale?

Remember to follow me on BloglovinTwitter and Instagram if you've enjoyed :) 

Thank you for reading, Bye :)
xxx

7 comments:

  1. I've just brought this a few days ago too! The bronzing compact and the lip crayons are SO gorgeous. Such good value when it goes in the sale. Got to love a bit of Ted Baker! :)

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I tested the lip crayons out and they look so nice :) very pleased I bought it!

      Katie xx | Katies World

      Delete
  2. This looks like a really lovely set! I'm loving lip crayons at the moment and the pink polish looks super cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really excited to try it all out :) really pleased with it! xx

      Delete
  3. This looks great, I saw it in the 70% off sale and was gutted it was out of stock! x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah when I went most things were gone so I grabbed this quick! x

      Delete
  4. yeah 70% is such a good saving :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...