Friday 13 June 2014

Change Your Life

Hello again lovelies,

A sad day came when my beloved Paul Smith purse broke which I had for years! When my parents took a trip to New York (without me may I add) they saw this studio with purses and bought me one. The designs on them were all different and based off graffiti around the city of New York. 

On one side of mine it has N.Y.C writing and on the other is says 'Change Your Life'. I think this is quite a nice quote to carry round with me and reminds me to keep challenging myself and getting the best out of life. 

I love these size purses as they are a statement piece, easy to find in my unnecessary massive bags, and fits all my stuff in! I am just in love with this and think it is really great quality :)  







What kind of purse do you like? Any other statement pieces you'd recommend?

Remember to follow me on BloglovinTwitter and Instagram if you've enjoyed :) 

Thank you for reading, Bye :)
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely purse, it's so cool! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute purse! I love big purses like this, as they hold so much more xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I think they make a bigger statement piece as well and easier to find in my massive handbags :P xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...